This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 3h
- 1 ham (bone-in or boneless will work)
- 1 large can pineapple slices in juice
- whole cloves
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Score the ham and place one whole clove at each intersection.
- Drain pineapples and reserve liquid.
- Use toothpicks to cover surface of ham with pineapple rings. Place one cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.
- Combine brown sugar with reserved pineapple juice and brush on ham.
- Bake in oven according to package direction, basting with juices several times during cooking.