This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
These blueberry muffins are sweet and light. They are perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Kids love them!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. and line or grease a muffin tin.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Mix the egg, milk and oil together.
- Form a well in the center of flour mixture and add egg mixture. Stir only until combined. The mixture will have lumps.
- Gently fold blueberries into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffins.
- Create topping by combining sugar and flour then cutting the butter into the flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.