Encourage your kids with these FREE Printable Bible Verse Lunch Box Notes and help them face each school day with faith!
Last week on Encouraging Word Wednesday, I wrote about How to Set Your Mind on Things Above, and today, I’d like to give you a little something to help your kids do just that at school every day!
After all, our kids face so many decisions, distractions and difficulties from day to day, don’t they?
- Who should I sit by at lunch?
- Did I study enough for the test?
- Will I get to play in the game tonight?
- Why did he do that?
- Why did she say that?
- How should I handle this?
- They need wisdom from God’s word and encouragement, too!
To help my kids (and yours!) , I created these printable lunch box notes that are an easy but powerful way to encourage your kids each day. The file contains 20 colorful notes that feature truth from God’s word.
Bible Verses to Help Your Kids Face Each Day with Faith
The following verses are included in the Printable Bible Verse Lunch Box Notes. I chose each one with kids’ needs and worries in mind, hoping to provide a note for whatever they may be facing each day.
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through him who gives me strength.”
- Colossians 3:23 – “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – “For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”
- 1 Chronicles 16:11 – “Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.”
- Luke 6:31 – “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
- Isaiah 30:21 – “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 – “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
- Psalm 136:1 – “Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; his love endures forever.”
- Ephesians 4:32 – “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 – “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong; do everything in love.”
- Psalm 56:3 – “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
- Philippians 4:19 – “And my God will meet all of your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
- Isaiah 58:11 – “The Lord will guide you always.”
- Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future.”
- James 1:5 – “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
- Joshua 1:9 – “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Zephaniah 3:17 – “The Lord your God is with you, the mighty warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
- Philippians 2:14 – “Do everything without grumbling or arguing.”
- 1 Timothy 4:12 – “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”
- Proverbs 4:23 – “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.”
These verses can help remind your kids that no matter what is going on around them, God is there, and he will enable them to overcome the struggles they face. The notes also remind your kids that you are thinking about and praying for them!
It’s simple to use these notes. Just print them, cut them out, and include one in your child’s lunch box each day for 4 whole weeks. If you’re on my mailing list, I sent you a link to the file last week. If not, just sign up below, and your link will be on its way!
I’d love to hear from you about how you encourage your kids throughout the school day. Leave a comment and share a tip! Oh, and be sure to participate in this week’s Encouraging Word Wednesday linkup!