This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
In case you ever wonder, I am THAT mother….
- the one who dropped her child off for school an HOUR late yesterday.
- the one who watched her children clean their plates of baked salmon, brown rice and green beans, looked at her husband and said, “I’d be so proud if I hadn’t let them eat chips for breakfast.”
- the one who packed all the kids in the car for a field trip and halfway there realized she hadn’t brought a change of clothes for the babies OR wipes to clean them with OR a wallet with which to purchase them.
- the one who truly believes the children’s clinic should offer frequent flier miles.
- the one who walked around the zoo for 15 minutes on Monday, trying to figure out how to get in, before realizing it opens at 10 on Tuesday-Sunday.
I could go on, but you get the picture.