This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
I love gingerbread. I blame it on Primos. And, I love these little gingerbread reindeer.
I had planned to make this treat especially easy with the use of Pepperidge Farm Gingerman Cookies, but I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE.
So, I decided I’d bake after all. I used this recipe, which is wonderful. The cookies were soft and chewy and full of flavor. Try it!
To make these cute, little reindeer (whether you use store-bought cookies or bake your own):
- Turn each cookie upside down so that the gingerman’s head becomes the reindeer’s nose.
- Add antlers using where the legs would be using melted Wilton Candy Cocoa Melts
- Add a red nose with melted Wilton Red Candy Melts, putting the nose in place of the head.
- Add Wilton Red Cake Sparkles to make that red nose shine!
- Give the reindeer eyes by simply drawing dots with a black edible marker for the eyes. Royal icing will work as well.
*This post contains affiliate links.