This Trick or Treat SVG makes a quick and easy shirt for October, or add it to bags for your kids to carry!
My kids’ school is celebrating Spirit Week, and Thursday will be Twin Day. I’m thinking my twins will be wearing this!
To create a shirt or bag using this Trick or Treat SVG, just download the file .
When you open it in your cutting machine software, be sure to mirror it before cutting if you’ll be using iron-on vinyl. (I use this Cricut Explore machine, and I really like it!)
If you don’t have a cutting machine, you could always print the design onto iron-on transfer paper and create your shirts or bags that way.
Send those kids to school looking cute on October 31, and help their classes enjoy the day with these sweet treats:
- Easy Pumpkin Patch Brownie Bites
- Nutter Butter Boos by Homemade Interest
- Mummy Apple Slices by Keeper of the Cheerios
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats by One Little Project
- For more ideas, visit my Sweet Treat-Halloween Board on Pinterest!
To be sure you don’t miss any of the files I’ve shared, be sure to subscribe below!