This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
And when I woke up this morning, it was already 60 degrees outside. It snowed a week or so ago. The weather feels a little bit like my life right now…swinging from one extreme to the next. Here are a few highlights:
- My oldest accepted Christ. JOY!
- My toddler is into tantrums. Not a joy.
- My twins are thinking about crawling. Mixed emotions (joy, bittersweet wonder at where the time has gone and absolute fear of having two mobile babies at once).
- Planning to go to Africa. JOY!
- Thinking of being in Africa without my babies. A little less joy.
- Fundraising for ministry in Kenya. Mixed emotions (joy, excitement and conscious effort to trust instead of worry).
- Weekly Bible study with a few close friends. JOY!
- Potty training…The occasional disaster mixed with a good bit of joy.
- Praying about the future. Mixed emotions (joy, fear and excitement).
In light of all of it, I have to remember to “Rejoice in the Lord always!” Even when potty training gets tripped up, right?
*I know the blog’s been slow this past month, but keep visiting. I’ll be back to posting normally and have some really fun things to share in coming weeks! I’m so glad you’re here!!