Most days lately, if I want to feed my family something that doesn’t require a drive-thru, it needs to be quick and simple. With two babies in the house, I’m just not finding a whole lot of time for cooking, you know? These “pizza rolls” were quick, easy and really tasty. Here’s what you need:
- Crescent Rolls (I used the “big and flaky” ones.)
- Provolone Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Powdery Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- an Egg White
- Marinara Sauce for dipping
Here’s what you do:
- Unroll the crescent roll dough.
- On the wide end, layer provolone, salami and pepperoni.
- Roll it up and place in a baking dish, leaving enough room between the rolls to allow them to expand. (Putting them too close together will increase the baking time.)
- Mix egg white with a little water and brush on top of rolls.
- Sprinkle rolls with Parmesan cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping and a side salad to complete the meal.