I spent most of the weekend in bed sick, reading blogs and looking at craft projects so when the decadron shot I got yesterday afternoon finally kicked in, I was full of ideas and just had to start on one of them. I picked one that looked easy and quick…and it was! I used a couple of headbands that my daughter doesn’t wear any more and some scraps of fabric I had on hand. I also looked at several tutorials for making the flowers, including this one by Jones Design. After making the flowers, I wrapped the headbands in fabric, using my hot glue gun to adhere the fabric and then hot glued the flowers to the top.
Here are the results: