This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
These delightful muffins combine two star ingredients: coffee and chocolate. What could possibly be better?
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 18 muffins
- Yield: 18 muffins
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 single-serve packets of instant coffee (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and allow to cool
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, whisking together to incorporate air.
- Dissolve instant coffee in milk.
- Add egg to milk and beat slightly.
- Add cooled butter and stir.
- Add liquids to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into liner-filled muffin tins and bake in preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply