These chocolate fudge square brownies are easy to make and delicious to eat. They’re richa nd chewy and even better the day after you make them, which makes them perfect for taking to family gatherings or delivering to friends.
- Category: Desserts
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups confectioner\'s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter.
- Add 2 cups sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 4 eggs, 1/3 cup cocoa, and 2 cups flour to butter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- While brownies cool, combine 1 stick butter, 1/3 cup milk and 4 tablespoons cocoa in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 1 minute then remove from heat and add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour over cooled brownies and allow to cool completely.
- Cut brownies into squares and dip bottoms into sugar.