This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
The use of canned crescent rolls makes these delicious apple dumplings deceptively easy to make.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 35m
- Yield: 16 Dumplings
- Category: Desserts
- 4 apples, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of 7-Up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap apple slices in crescent rolls.
- Add sugars and cinnamon to melted butter and pour over apple bundles.
- Pour 7-Up over apple bundles.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply