This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
These easy to make gluten free chocolate chip muffins are perfect for busy mornings or afternoon snacks.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Whisk together dry ingredients, including sugar.
- Add milk, egg, oil, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply