This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
- Category: Dinner
- 1 pie crust (you can purchase one or make your own)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (or use fresh!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small onion
- 2 small zucchini
- 3 large tomatoes
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- First, slice tomatoes, zucchini, and onion thinly.
- Arrange on baking sheets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar.
- Roast at 375 for about 20 minutes. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Meanwhile, prepare pie crust.
- Soften cream cheese by heating in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds then mix it with feta, garlic powder and basil.
- Mix in eggs. Pour mixture into pie crust. Layer vegetables on top, repeating until all are used. Sprinkle with parmesan and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes until golden brown and set. Slice and serve!
Leave a Reply