This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Salted Caramel Mocha Cookies are the answer to almost all your cravings! Coffee? Check! Chocolate? Check! Salted Caramel? Check, check, check! The cookies are soft and chewy on the inside with just the right amount of crispness on the outside. The mixture of salty and sweet is just right, too!
- Category: cookies
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cold coffee
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 3/4 cup Salted Caramel Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream shortening and brown sugar then add coffee, vanilla and egg.
- Beat at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and salted caramel chips.
- Spoon onto ungreased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the desired amount of crispness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and let cool on rack.
Leave a Reply