Salted Caramel Mocha Cookies are the answer to almost all your cravings! Coffee? Check! Chocolate? Check! Salted Caramel? Check, check, check! The cookies are soft and chewy on the inside with just the right amount of crispness on the outside. The mixture of salty and sweet is just right, too!
- Category: cookies
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 2 tablespoons cold coffee
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Salted Caramel Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream shortening and brown sugar then add coffee, vanilla and egg.
- Beat at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and salted caramel chips.
- Spoon onto ungreased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the desired amount of crispness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and let cool on rack.