This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons strawberry Jello
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 9 \" baked pie shell
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, and Jello in a saucepan, whisking together to avoid lumps.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Boil until the mixture begins to thicken then allow it to cool.
- Place drained berries in pre-baked pie shell and pour the cooled mixture over the berries.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve with whipped cream.