This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
- The sunshine we’ve had this afternoon. Y’all, it was gorgeous, and while I didn’t see a rainbow as a reminder, the warm orange afternoon light shining on wet grass and trees and shrubs spoke just as loudly to me of the one who sends the rain.
- Babies who practice breathing at only 27 weeks!
- Spending the day with my daughter.
- A toddler running right at me with wide-open arms after a day away.
- A fudge square from Primos.
- My feet. Seriously. Soft soles and shimmery toes…it’s amazing what a pedicure can do for a pregnant woman!