This post contains affiliate links to products mentioned. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
I find myself asking that a lot this week. Like:
- What’s the deal with wanting the crust cut off? She’s never cared about crust before.
- What’s the deal with dogs who like to lie down on things that are freshly planted?
- What’s the deal with my dishes? Weren’t they all done earlier today?
- What’s the deal with my internet connection? I thought we paid for “high-speed” not “no-speed.”
- What’s the deal with food throwing? Seriously…what makes that so much fun?
- What’s the deal with all this complaining? Not theirs….mine.
So, instead of all the things I’ve been thinking today….(like “the grape that just hit me almost hurt.”)….I’m going to be focusing on renewing my mind with Philippians 4:8. Maybe it will help you, too….
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.”